- Ronnie Coleman King Mass 15 lb Dark Chocolate aids to provide optimum protein source requisite for muscle growth
- It aids to increase your muscle mass and tone and decreases the risk of injury caused during your post-workout sessions
- This dietary supplement aids to deliver the right and healthy calories necessary to build your muscle physique
- It delivers a massive 60g of protein per serving to aid keep your muscles fed and in an anabolic state
- Ronnie Coleman King Mass Dark Chocolate aids to flood your muscles with the protein, carbohydrates, glutamine and creatine that may aid in recovery post your intense workout session
Key Ingredients of Ronnie Coleman King Mass
Knowing the key ingredients of any product before consuming them is crucial as it would help you understand if its suitable for you or not. Ronnie Coleman King Mass Dark Chocolate contains dark chocolate and protein.
- 60g Protein
- 180g Carb Matrix
- 1000+ Calories
- Creatine & Glutamine
- 146 Loaded Scoops
Key Benefits of Ronnie Coleman King Mass
- Ronnie Coleman mass gainer helps deliver the best protein source for muscular development. It helps build muscle growth and tone while also lowering the chance of damage during post-workout sessions.
- This dietary supplement helps you get the correct amount of nutritious calories to help you gain muscle. It contains 60 grams of protein per serving to keep your muscles fueled and anabolic. RC King Mass floods your muscles with protein, carbs, glutamine, and creatine, which may help recovery after a hard exercise.
- RC king mass gainer is packed with 60 grams of protein which helps to keep your muscles nourished per serving.
- Each serving contains 1000 growth-promoting calories, including 60 grams of high-quality protein, 180 grams of carbohydrates and healthy fats.
- RC King bulk gainer 15 IBS provides all of the necessary quality calories.
How to Use Ronnie Coleman King Mass
- Mix 2-4 RC King bulk gainer scoops with 590-1180 mL of milk or water. Blend this mixture for 20 to 30 seconds.
- If desired, you may also add fruit, ice cubes and peanut butter to the concoction.
- If using a shaker, combine one scoop with 240-300 mL of milk or water.
|Weight||6 lb (2.73kg)|
|Number of Servings||22|
|Calories Per Serving (g)||500|
|Carbs Per Serving (g)||89gm|
|Protein Per Serving (g)||30gm|
|Goal/Concern||Muscle Recovery,Weight Gainer|